Thursday, September 28, 2006

Deadline is approaching

The deadline for the Memory Lane Scrapbooking design team call is approaching rapidly and I'm happy to say we have some great entries so far !! Very curious to see what we will be getting in the mailbox over the next few days !

This Sunday we'll have to make some tough decisions @ our design team lunch as we all have our fave's and since I have no number in my head as to how many this could be a fun outcome LOL. But mainly we'll be having some serious fun at this lunch & crop !

7 comments:

FauveDesign said...

WOW,i am curious!!Good luck picking...

Birgit said...

Good luck making a choise, I'm sure it will be difficult, there's so much talent!

Anonymous said...

Need any photographer in your team?? LOL! I visit your blog daily but still had to leave a post. Will now!!
And yes, let's hope I can move soon so that I get some tips on SB in exchange of PS tips! Deal?

Charlotte said...

Spannend! :D

Andrea said...

Wow exciting! Good luck on deciding and most of all: enjoy your crop/lunch!

corinne5 said...

good luck with picking, but I am sure you get a great team!

corinnexxx

Anonymous said...

And? Has the Design Team been picked? I am so curious!

Hugs and kisses, Sweetgirl