Monday, March 26, 2007

3.1

Kilometers that is .... That's what I'm up to until now, and although I was a bit off and didn't run last week it went pretty well yesterday. Coming sunday I will be running the Nike Ladies Run which I haven't in 6 years and I'm happy to say i will make it as those last 2 km will be run on willpower & adrenaline !

Had so much fun this weekend, some shopping with the boys, lot's of scrapping on an altered project which I will show later, learned to crochet (and hope I will remember how to make those cute flowers when I try it all by myself) and a fun get together with our portugal gang ! How was your weekend ?

9 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

sounds awesome!!! My weekend was wonderful too - !!! Have a great week!

anita said...

good luck with the run danielle!! you can do it!!!!
anita
x

Anonymous said...

hiya hunnybun... best of luck with the run - go for it :)

Daffie Online said...

Soo cool that you are actually doing the ladies run!

Charlotte said...

Wow Danielle, that's really good... I'm sure you can do it next week!

Anonymous said...

Go and get those kilometers! Had a funfilled weekend, with 2 night of theater: wow, so i'm all set for this week ;-)

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Hi Danielle

Good for you girl ;)

My weekend was excellent... A lot of CREATING ANDDDDDDDDD A TOOT...

Emine

Nicole said...

I know you can do it...YOU'VE GOT THE POWER!!!

gr Nicole

Christiane said...

wow!! sounds like you are sportive!! :) i started walking again this weekend. love that feeling!!
have a great week!! :))