Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy Birthday to

my dear friend Wendy !!

Sweetie a birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun.
Enjoy the trip!









(sorry for the blurry pics, I shouldn't try to take them @ 0.00 ......)
Now I was totally confused as to when I should congratulate Wendy as she was born on February 29th .... damn those leapyears confusing me LOL. So I thought I'd do it on March 1st since febr 28 was too early but Wendy had a good theory, her b'day is always on the last day of februari, hmmm sounds good to me.

Sweetie when shall we eat some cake ? Then I can give you this card and all the scrapgoodies that have been waiting here to be used ;) and I want take your picture as I discovered I don't have any of you .... :(

7 comments:

Monique said...

Mooie kaart! Jij bent gisteravond dus nog even doorgegaan!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Happy birthday to your friend Wendy... Nice card ;) I think she'll love it..

have a nice day
Emine

Daffie Online said...

Happy Birthday Wendy :)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

happy birthday to your friend Wendy- what a gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to wendy - beautiful little card

Anonymous said...

Daan
YOU ARE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET
Thank you very very cool

hUGS
Wends

PS How is the running going we have 5 weeks to go....

rev said...

beautiful card!!