Saturday, August 25, 2007

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffff

Today I don't know if I'm PMS'ing or i'm tired from going to bed late, or if the boys are too intense at the moment after their first week of school (actually they are), or it's because I have to go to work monday or just feel a bit lost or lonely but I just feel PppppFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF you know ;)


Still wanted to share some random things with you, and then I plan not to dwell but take some vitamins and get a hug from my men ..... and have some laughs that will help.

I just got an invite from my friend Wendy for a spontanious braai tonight and it made me smile so the first smile is in the pocket. Just what I need, thanks sweetie !


This also made me smile this week, just a fun day with a friend, something I need more of as it gives me so much energy just a day of hanging out, chatting, bit of windowshopping and nothing on the mind ..... Thanks Anita for a fun day !





On the dutch dare blog we are sharing our inside stories about the lo's, plan to do this in the week after the dare reveal. Really loved reading the story behind Mandy's lo, mine is on there now and Mirjam and Liek are soon to follow. Check it out, it's nice and sentimental to read ;)

We're going geocaching today for the first time, so we're staying in the area. There are over 100 caches we can search for within the 10 km radius. I'll let you know how it went.


Hope you have a nice weekend, I hope to have feel better on monday ;)

9 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Have fun searching ,-)

anita said...

the geochaching is sure to cheer you up!!!
anita
x

Angelique said...

Hope you feel better soon...!

Daffie Online said...

the geocaching sounds like fun... I am sure it will make you feel better and take your mind of your mood :-)

Mirjam said...

Hope you had a good day and feel a bit better now!

Anonymous said...

Hope you got yourselves plenty of hugs! I am herby sending you one digital too... Hope you feel better soon!

Ingrid said...

I think we all have such moments once in a while.....at least I do, so I know how you feel. Hope you feel much better by now.

Take care!
xox

Anonymous said...

i so know those moments....hope you are feeling better already!

Christiane said...

ohh, i love geocaching!! you're looking great together!! ;)