Tuesday, September 18, 2007

wondering

What I've been up to ?

I'm totally digging sites like goodreads, facebook & hyves. And have been exploring facebook a lot these last few days.

I've been creative, wow finished 3 lo's and making a bunch of cards with scraps I had left over.

Went to a crea market to sell some stuff, wasn't a big suc6 but a learning experience (like check out the location and make sure the organizers promote it enough !)....

Have been giving a fab beginners workshop to enthousiastic scrappers to be.

My scrap studio is finally tidy, so this weekend I can get my admin up to speed and get cracking on those RAKS I promised centuries ago LOL.

Well that's it really, so what have you all been up to ?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Facebook...you too? I found it lately via friends but I didn't find what is the big deal about it but as my sis told me...I didn't give it enough time ;)

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Bedankt voor je berichtje op m'n blog! Ik heb ook even lekker op de jouwe geneusd en gave dingen gezien (dat vilten gebakje... helemaal geweldig!), ook gelijk bij de dutch dares gekeken, wat een superlootjes staan er op!

rev said...

o, that's no fun that it wasn't a big suc6, but so you: take it positively :)
and did you get my email about dates?
and i've just been busy i guess with work aarrggh :(
xoxo

Anonymous said...

sorry the sale wasn't a success hun - next time - people don't know what they missed out on! Hope everything else is going good for you

Daffie Online said...

what have I been doing...ehmmm... oh yeah...I went to the Gwen Stefani concert on Tuesday...mwaah; could have done without it.