Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Revamp

We've been very busy revamping the MLS website and I am so happy with how it turned out.

Credit has to be given to Corinne for redesigning the MLS brand and DH for making it all work online as usual they rock !! The dutch dares are next in line and of course there will be some fab blinkies to follow. ...

I'm so happy and I hope you all like it too !

ps. I've been working on a revamp of our living room, lot's of painting but it's nowhere near finished so I'm not sharing it yet ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally in love with already!

Angelique said...

LOVE IT!!!

Birgit said...

Cool!

Mirjam said...

great colors, great design!

Ingrid said...

Wow! It looks great! I love the colors. Compliments to you, Ed and Corinne.

Enjoy working on the livingroom. Will you show us some before and after pictures?

Francine said...

Wat is het mooi geworden!